You will find our Wiki (includes user and developer documentation) at wiki.gpodder.org.
Quick links to helpful resources
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Support chat: #gpodder on irc.freenode.net (WebChat - Please wait a few minutes or hours for someone to respond - depending on the time of day, weekday and time zone you are in, we might be slow to respond. If you must leave the chat earlier, leave some way of contacting you if you want your question answered.)
- The gpodder Mailing List
Shortcuts to current problems
- Updating feeds in 3.4.0 on the N9: Pull to refresh in the podcast list. Saves space, is easier, and avoids accidental updates by pressing the back button once too often.
- Migrating from gPodder 2 to gPodder 2: Use the
gpodder-migrate2tres utility to convert your old database and downloads.
- No iPod support in gPodder 3: See bug 1674 for details
- No MTP support in gPodder 3: Please use file-based syncing instead
Useful search services for self-service support
You can use the following shortcuts without remembering the "long" URL (this
will always redirect to the correct page):
Easy ways to contribute
Continous Integration - Automated Test Status